The hinge is completely made by special technopolymer, without using any metal parts. It is particularly suitable for applications where hygienic, climatic and environmental factors need the absolute absence of materials subject to corrosion. By replacing the technopolymer rotation pin with a metal one with an adequate form, the hinge is suitable to control a safety micro-switch mounted on the structure where the hinge is situated. Elesa® Original Design. CFC.55 SH-5
- Glass-fiber reinforced polyamide-based (PA) technopolymer
- Resistant to solvents, oil, greases and other chemical agents
- Black standard color with matte finish
- End-caps and rotations pin in acetal-resin based (POM) technopolymer
- Fitting by means of 2 pairs of through holes for self-tapping flat countersunk head screws diameter 4,8 mm
- Rotation angle: max 335°, between 0° and -155° and between 0° and 180° (0° = where the two interconnected surfaces are parallel and 8 mm spaced). Do not exceed the rotation angle limit so as not to prejudice the hinges mechanical performance (see drawing).