Steel assist handle, 1/2" diameter steel rod. 13" overall, 2" high with 7" grab. Drilled and countersunk for 1/4" screws.
Steel assist handle, has same hole pattern as the 817 handle with squared ends. 1/2" dia. steel rod. Holes are drilled and countersunk for 1/4" screws.
- Steel assist handle, slightly larger than the 817 handle.
- 1/2" dia. steel rod 16" overall.
- 3" high with 9" grab.
- Holes are drilled and countersunk for 1/4" screws.
- Weight - 1lb.
- Heavy duty assist handles made from 5/8" dia. rod.
- For applications requiring a heavy duty handle.
- Chrome handles are duplex nickel chrome plated.
- Stainless handles are polished.
- Aluminum handles are plain finish.
- Stainless steel handles are made of 16 ga. wall 304 stainless tubing.
Heavy duly solid zinc die-cast handle. 8" overall length. 2" wide at base with 5" grab.
Finish - Bright chrome.
Weight - 0.9 lbs.
Mounting holes for 1/4 flat or oval head screws.
Monroe provides custom manufacturing solutions to clients throughout the world. We can manufacture built-to-order parts, custom products and offer a wide variety of options to solve your problem. We can support high volumes and short-lead times.
Monroe Engineering Products is a full-service manufacturer of fabricated metal assemblies and hardware. We offer a diverse product line of off-the-shelf hardware and can custom manufacture our entire product lines to match your needs. We do vendor-managed inventory (vmi) on low-cost hardware items and manage larger fabrication programs from blueprint to delivery.